Birthday dinner in Angelini




今年我到了Angelini慶祝生日, 非常滿意這裡的晚餐!

Angelini意大利餐廳在香港九龍的香格里拉大酒店內。

這裡的食品十分出色, 值得推介。希望大家喜歡照片吧!


I went to Angelini to celebrate my birthday, I was very satisfied with this dinner!

Angelini's Italian Restaurant is in Hong Kong Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel.

The food here are very high quality, it's highly recommend. I hope you like the photos!
 
 
 
 

pic. 1

Angelini in the Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel



pic. 2

To celebrate my birthday!



pic. 3

Can see the light show in TST



pic. 4



pix. 5 & 6



pic. 7

The compliment dish



pic. 8

Crayfish, cucumber infusion and black truffle

地中海小龍蝦伴青瓜及黑松露



pic. 9



pic. 10



pic. 11

Mezzi paccheri pasta stuffed with rabbit ragout, black truffle and crayfish

小龍蝦, 兔肉及黑松露釀短通粉



pic. 12

It was absolutely delicious!



pic. 13

Another nice pasta



pic. 14

Skate wing and black truffle with shellfish butter, it was also very tasty!

 非常美味的小龍蝦牛油煮鰩魚



pic. 15
  


pic. 16

Very juicy!



pic. 17

Dessert!



pic. 18

Rhubarb creme brulee with almond sauce

焦糖燉蛋



pic. 19

Very nice yogurt ice cream!



pic. 20

Delicious!
 
 
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Ciao Rafael, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    Oh! Oh! Angelini, I Am in my home! ^_^
    Have a excellent day for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! 這晚餐也太精緻了吧
    補祝明哥你生日快樂
    愈來愈帥氣~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!
    What a feast!
    Hope you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 啊!原来寿星公去食左甘精致的生日大餐,祝你年年有今日,岁岁有今朝,永远健康快乐!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Sciarada! Your home is great, I really like italian food!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 多謝San哥哥! 點都不及你帥啦!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks London Caller! I remember my birthday is
    also the birthday of Malaysia, Merdeka!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 謝謝helloninie! 我都希望每年都食到這樣豐富的生日大餐! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rafael, hope you had a great birthday. As always the quality of the food looks good as does your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Rafael!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, I am still enjoying the tropical sun in Malaysia. It's so hot here.
    I miss UK cool weather now! Ha ha...

    You have a good Mid Autumn Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *生日快樂!*
    眼睛在吃甜品haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rich gourmet report! Your photo is fantastic! The model is photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank J! I'm always glad that you like my photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks London Caller! I hope you have a great
    Mid-Autumn Festival in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 謝謝Kay! 其實我最喜歡都是甜品, 哈哈! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks tossan! Haha, I'm ashamed with your compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Comments for this Blog (Choose Reverse Chronological to see the latest comment)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails